We specialize in products that are designed to improve your quality of life. From our individually designed Stabilizing Orthotics, to our customized footwear and support pillows – we want you to live pain-free and healthy.
We can improve your overall health by supporting your foundation. The feet are the foundation of the body. They support you when you stand, walk, or run. Feet also help protect your spine, bones, and soft tissues from stress as you move.
By stabilizing and balancing your feet, Foot Levelers orthotics enhance your body’s performance and efficiency, reduce pain, and contribute to your total body wellness. Our orthotics complement your health care professional’s treatment when you stand, walk, and live your life in balance.
Look down at your feet. How many arches do you see? One? Two?
There are actually three arches in each foot. The three arches are interconnected to form the plantar vault:
- A - C = Inner Arch (Medial Longitudinal Arch)
- B - C = Outer Arch (Lateral Longitudinal Arch)
- A - B = Across the Balls of the Feet (Anterior Transverse [Metatarsal] Arch)
Foot Levelers individually designed Stabilizing Orthotics support the more than 26 bones, 33 joints, and more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments in your foot. Stabilizing Orthotics maintain the structure of the plantar vault to balance the entire body.
Over-the-counter orthotics support only one arch in your foot. When only one arch is being supported the problem shifts to another part of your body. Foot Levelers Stabilizing Orthotics focus on improving your overall health. They offer more than just short-term symptom relief.
- Only supports 1 arch and often overcorrects, causing more harm than good
- Does not provide custom support throughout the gait cycle
- Just a cushion designed to treat the symptom rather than the underlying problem
- Durability is questionable, so you may spend more money over time replacing them
- Offers generic solutions for a set number of foot conditions
- 3-arch support balances the feet, balances the body
- Patented Gait Cycle System® offers custom support through each phase of your gait
- Promotes optimum posture and enhances chiropractic adjustments, resulting in longer-term symptom relief
- Guaranteed or your money back
- Individually designed based on digital images or impressions of your feet